Message sent successfully
George Y. Yiangou LLC, one of the most prominent law firms in Cyprus with more than 35 years of service operating both in Cyprus and abroad, is currently looking to hire a Lawyer for its offices in Nicosia.
The job holder will be part of the litigation department of the Company and his/her main duties will include the following:
- Undertaking hearing procedures for court cases
- Drafting and preparing pleadings and legal opinions for international and local clients
- Drafting and preparing of contracts and international agreements
- Conducting meetings with clients
Qualifications and Personal Characteristics:
- Law degree (LLB)
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- At least 4 years of practicing law in courtrooms
- Experience in the field of banking will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Languages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, participation to all benefits offered to the Lawyers of the firm etc.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
12 Kennedy Avenue, Kennedy Business Center, 2nd Floor, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
[t] +35722653333 [t] +35722653333 [w] www.yiangou.com.cy