You are here:
- Firm Members > Nikoletta Dania
Born: Agrinio, March 1983
Languages: Greek, English (Excellent), Italian, Spanish, French
- Athens University (Degree in Law)
- Panteion University (Psychology Studies)
- Athens Bar Association
- Civil Law
- Company and Commercial Law
- Real Estate and Property Law
Ms. Dania has been with the firm since May 2007, working with a team of lawyers specialising in Corporate, Civil, Penal, Administrative, Bank and EU Law.
She has extensive experience in Civil and Administrative Law as well as in Assets' Management and advises regularly on Court, Banking and Corporate issues.
She is a lawyer of the First Instance Court.