You are here:
- Firm Members > George Yiangou
Languages: Greek, English
PROFESSIONAL BODIES / MEMBERSHIPS:
- Cyprus Bar Association
- International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
- IAG Integrated Advisory Group International
- Offshore Institute
- Center of International Legal Studies (Associate
- American Collectors Association
- International Commercial Collectors Association
- Credit Services Association
- League International for Creditors
- Commercial Law League of America
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- International Debt Collection
- European Law
- Business Transactions
Mr. George Yiangou is the Managing Partner of the Law firm which was founded by him in 1981, providing services mainly to commercial Banks, Shipping companies, offshore companies and multinationals. His firm has expanded rapidly and now has branch offices in Athens(Greece) and Istanbul(Turkey). He has extensive experience in all aspects of the practice, including Corporate Law, Tax matters, International Debt Collection, Banking, EU Law and Shipping.
Mr. Yiangou has contributed a number of articles on legal developments and international business management in professional journals, and has participated in several conferences and seminars relating to credit management, international corporate matters, international collection and company and tax matters.
He is a member of several international associations and bodies.