You are here:
- Firm Members > Daniella Yiangou
Partner, Head of Debt Collection Department
Nationality: GREEK CYPRIOT & BRITISH
Born: London, March 1979
Languages: Greek, English
- LLB with Honours - University of Exeter
- LLM in International Commercial Law –
University of Exeter
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Advocate of Cyprus Supreme Court
- Company and Commercial Law
- Debt Collection
Mrs Yiangou joined the legal department of George Y. Yiangou & Co. in 2001. Since 2008 she became a Partner to the firm. She has been in charge of the Commercial Claims for International Clients and Consumer claims for the past six years and has extensive experience in handling commercial and consumer matters.
Mrs Yiangou regularly attends international conferences and seminars relating to credit management, international commercial matters and international collection.