Message sent successfully
George Y. Yiangou LLC, one of the most prominent law firms in Cyprus with more than 35 years of service operating both in Cyprus and abroad, is currently looking to hire a Corporate Lawyer for its offices in Nicosia.
The job holder will be part of the corporate department of the Company and his/her main duties will include the following:
- Prepare agreements, memorandums, corporate approvals and other legal documents
- Prepare legal opinions
- Provide legal support to clients either through personal meetings or telephone/conference calls
- Provide guidance to junior lawyers/corporate administration team
Qualifications and Personal Characteristics:
- Law degree (LLB)
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- At least 6 years of work experience in the field of corporate law
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Languages
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, paid membership to the CyBA, provident fund, 22 days of annual leave etc.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, the latest by Friday 8th of November 2019.
12 Kennedy Avenue, Kennedy Business Center, 2nd Floor, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
t] +35722653333 [t] +35722653333 [w] www.yiangou.com.cy