Associate | Corporate Services – Banking and Finance
Kypros Louca has joined George Y. Yiangou LLC in 2013, after completing his traineeship with the firm.
Initially starting his career as a commercial litigator, Kypros has been involved in a diverse portfolio of banking, insolvency, corporate and arbitration cases for major and medium – sized corporations and clients. Kypros is now a member of the Banking and Finance Department focused on advising clients and corporations in domestic and cross border M&A and banking and finance transactions and insolvency matters.
Kypros is a licensed insolvency practitioner and a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
Practice Areas: Corporate, M&A and Commercial, Banking and Finance, Energy and Gas, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Professional License in Insolvency Practice –Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism (Insolvency Service Department)
- LLB, Law Degree Democritus University of Thrace
- LLM International Commercial and Business Law, University of East Anglia
- Post-graduate Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration, Queen Mary, University of London
- Post-graduate Certificate in Financial Services, Cyprus International Institute of Management
- Post-graduate Certificate in Geopolitics of Oil and Gas Industry – Oil Prices and Gas Infrastructure – Energy Stream CMG, Frankfurt
Languages: Greek, English